Reusable Produce Bags - Cotton Mesh Produce Bags - Set of 6
Available for USA, UK, and France
Money Back Guarantee
We will issue a full refund, No questions asked
Share this Product
|Package||6 pack (2 XL, 2L, 2 M)|
|Size||14x18in - XL, 12x15in - L, 10x12in - M|
|Material||100% Organic Cotton|
Reusable Cotton Mesh Produce Bags are Made of 100% Global Organic Textile Standard(GOTS) certified organic cotton.
- Tare Weight is on the labels so the cashier can easily find it and deduct the bag's weight and much more.
- Strong tightly-woven material and double-stitched seams. Durable, and fashionable bag that stretches to fit a large capacity, great for shopping, beach trips, or picnics
- High-Quality Mesh Cotton Net Bags with drawstring
- Our Packaging comes with a cotton reusable bag.
- Machine Washable(cold water), Line dry.
- Also, check our muslin produce bags
USES OF REUSABLE MESH PRODUCE BAGS:
Since the bags are made of organic cotton, they allow the ethylene gas to escape, making them highly breathable. This ensures that the bags are safe and can be used in multiple areas:
- Food is the most important part of our daily lives and we go to any length to ensure what we consume is fresh and hygienic. Therefore, the most important and primary use of these bags are for carrying and storing fruits and vegetables in the refrigerator. Often the greens wilt away due to the dry air of the refrigerators.
- These bags if slightly dampened before storing can keep the greens fresh and crunchy for a longer period.
- The bags are also used for grocery shopping as it is stretchable and helps in identifying the different products stored.
- Since these bags are safe, they can be used as reusable sandwich bags as well.
- An excellent option to ensure your home is organized and clutter free, these bags can be used as storage bags for toys and other items that can be hung with the drawstring. You don’t really need to run through different boxes and drawers when you need to find these items as they can be easily located in these bags.
- The mesh bags are reusable and an excellent alternative to single-use plastic bags, paper bags, nylon produce bags for fruits and vegetables.
- Share the joy of using these recyclable bags with your loved ones and spread the awareness by gifting them with one of these sets. It is a unique gifting option for those who care about the environment but are unable to contribute much towards the betterment.
WHY TO USE ECO-FRIENDLY PRODUCTS:
- Did you know toxic metals like cadmium and lead used in manufacturing plastic bags leach out and contaminate the food stuffs we carry in them. Because of the non-biodegradable and impervious nature of plastics, if disposed in the soil, they could arrest the recharging of groundwater aquifers.
- The single use plastics are a huge threat to the environment. Each time it is discarded after use it keeps accumulating and continues to choke the earth. According to a report, by 2050 plastic will be responsible for up to 13% of the total carbon budget.
- Using eco-friendly products is not a fad. It’s a way of life which sooner or later will be adopted by all. There will be no option but to imbibe these miraculous products into our daily lives to restore the environmental balance.
- Being recyclable and chemical free these organic products will help us to improve the quality of the land, prevent water contamination, and conserve biodiversity.
This is long
These are really great produce storage bags. I like that there are small bags for storing garlic, etc. Definitely recommend.
I like them.
Have not yet received the order!
So glad not to use plastic anymore. A plus is they are washable.
I like the heavy bags. They do a good job of containing things like 'heavy' apples. I am very pleased with my purchase. Thank you!
I feel so much better not using plastic produce bags.
Very sturdy, and my grocery store had no problem with their use. I gave them to my green daughter and she loves them.
I gave several sets as holiday gifts. Everyone loved them too.
I am so happy with these sturdy flexible produce bags that I bought myself a second set and gave them to two family members as Christmas gifts!