Cotton Placemats - Red and Black - Checkered Placemats - Set of 4
Regular price $17.99
Available for USA, UK, and France
Money Back Guarantee
We will issue a full refund, No questions asked
Share this Product
|Color||Red and Black|
- Red and Black cotton Placemats Perfect for every dining table and office table.
- Buffalo Check Chindi Placemats Rectangular are made from 100% cotton.
- The high-quality cotton thread woven placemats, Fine weaving, Feel soft and delicate.
- Checkered Placemat: The complete set is durable and eco-friendly. Buffalo Check Placemats are easy to clean Machine washable Gentle cycle and Dry
- Plaid placemat cotton is the perfect basic for any table setting: Formal or casual, indoors or outdoors.
- 100% Cotton
USES OF Checked COTTON PLACEMATS:
- Crafted with cotton fabric, the red and black buffalo plaid placemats are available in a set of four. Cut into 13×18 inches, the rectangle placemats are a perfect spread for any dining table, kitchen table or an office table. The Red and Black placemats made with organic essentials the colors are completely safe.
- The premium organic cotton fabric ensures that any spillage is absorbed easily and protects your table from heat stains, watermarks, and scratches. The reusable and washable placemats are durable and will be with you to make memories for a lifetime.
- Even if the placemats get stained or dirty post usage, they can be washed at a temperature not exceeding 30℃. If washed with care and ironed, after every use, the placemats will retain its original form and appearance.
- After being with you for years, even when you decide to discard the placemats, you can do so guilt-free as all the red and black placemats are made of cotton and when disposed they will easily degrade without causing any harm to the already fragile and suffering environment.
WHY SHOULD WE USE ECO-FRIENDLY PRODUCTS?
- Did you know toxic metals like cadmium and lead used in manufacturing plastic bags leach out and contaminate the food stuffs we carry in them. Because of the non-biodegradable and impervious nature of plastics, if disposed in the soil, they could arrest the recharging of ground water aquifers.
- The single use plastics are a huge threat to the environment. Each time it is discarded after use it keeps accumulating and continues to choke the earth. According to a report, by 2050 plastic will be responsible for up to 13% of the total carbon budget.
- Using eco-friendly products is not a fad. It’s a way of life which sooner or later will be adopted by all. There will be no option but to imbibe these miraculous products into our daily lives to restore the environmental balance.
- Being recyclable and chemical free these organic products will help us to improve the quality of the land, prevent water contamination, and conserve biodiversity.