Blue and White Checkered Tablecloth - 63x109 - Rectangular | Blue Cotton Tablecloth
Available for USA, UK, and France
Money Back Guarantee
We will issue a full refund, No questions asked
Share this Product
|Size||63X109" and 63X126"|
|Color||Navy Blue and White|
- Navy Blue Rectangular Tablecloth Hemstitched in rounded corners to enhance reliability.
- Buffalo Plaid Tablecloth Perfect for everyday use, holidays, catering, special occasions, dinners, brunches, potlucks, bbq's, buffets, showers and more
- Cotton Tablecloth for Rectangle table for checked tablecloth cotton indoor and outdoor use; plaid tablecloth has a seamless one-piece design.
- Blue and White Tablecloth For good results, Plaid Tablecloth we recommend washing them at normal-level water and ironing at 40-degree Celsius.
- Checkered tablecloth blue Eco-friendly, since the Cotton Tablecloth has been dyed with natural essentials.
- Blue Checkered Tablecloth Machine washable, wash in cold water - gentle cycle - tumble dry - low iron cotton tablecloth.
- Also, check Navy Blue Dishtowel and Napkins.
USES OF NAVY BLUE & WHITE BUFFALO CHECK TABLECLOTH:
- Besides being used for everyday purposes, these tablecloths add a different charm when used during the holiday season. You could bring them out for any special occasion, dinners, brunches, potlucks, BBQs, buffets, showers, birthdays, catering purposes.
- And if you are someone who loves enjoying sipping beverages outdoors amid the greens, then you must have one spread on the outdoor table as well.
- When the user is so varied, then the chances of the tablecloth getting dirty is also high. You need not worry about that as these tablecloths are machine washable at normal temperature water in a gentle cycle followed by a tumble dry.
- For better results, you can iron them at 40 degrees Celsius and there you are ready once again to sport the cotton, environmentally friendly, reusable buffalo check tablecloth.
WHY SHOULD WE USE ECO-FRIENDLY PRODUCTS?
- Did you know toxic metals like cadmium and lead used in manufacturing plastic bags leach out and contaminate the foodstuffs we carry in them. Because of the non-biodegradable and impervious nature of plastics, if disposed of in the soil, they could arrest the recharging of groundwater aquifers.
- The single-use plastics are a huge threat to the environment. Each time it is discarded after use it keeps accumulating and continues to choke the earth. According to a report, by 2050 plastic will be responsible for up to 13% of the total carbon budget.
- Using eco-friendly products is not a fad. It’s a way of life which sooner or later will be adopted by all. There will be no option but to imbibe these miraculous products into our daily lives to restore the environmental balance.
- Being recyclable and chemical-free these cotton products will help us to improve the quality of the land, prevent water contamination, and conserve biodiversity.
I loved this so pattern. It was even more beautiful in person. It's a thick high-quality material that stood up well on the table. I used it out of the package. I washed it after a few spills and it did so well. I'll definitely buy from this company again! It was worth every penny and then some.
This tablecloth is absolutely beautiful! The quality is amazing! This tablecloth will last you a long time! It’s a great value!
The navy in this is a vibrant blue not a blackish-blue. Just love it - have not been able to find this color blue in this big of a buffalo check - Love them so much I’ve used them to cover throw pillows and ottomans near our dining room! DO NOTstop stocking these!
Good cotton/linen and well made!
Nice looking and washes up nicely!
Nice product for the price
Excellent quality, no iron, Its fit for my table, easy care--bought more after I received this one
Great value for this long Tablecloth. Very good quality and so soft.
Awesome tablecloth! Not one issue with quality or appearance! Its great I want them in every color!!!
This was a great purchase. They were beautifully hemmed and came out of the dryer without a wrinkle. The colors were very vibrant, as well.