Uses of Cotton Stripe Dishtowels:
- The use of dish towels is not restricted to wiping the dishes.
- It could be used to absorb spillage, handling hot pans, for wiping the kitchen slab, the containers which often get stained while cooking and most importantly your hands which is very important to be clean when you are cooking.
- This value pack of three French Stripe dish towels is an important addition to your kitchen.
- The dish towels can be used as kitchen towels or tea towels as well and can be helpful while hosting parties.
- No matter what you call them, they are an absolute necessity for all your drying and cleaning tasks in the kitchen.
These are great, work well and look good.
Very happy with the towels. I'am making aprons out of them.ðŸ˜Š
Great towels for embroidery, especially with retro muted colors. Makes for an authentic vintage look.
Love them! Will buy more.
she likes them
I love everything about these towels! They are just like the ones from way back. The size is great for crafts. For actual use in my kitchen they seemed to be a little big. I used mine to iron on old pictures and recipes to give as gifts. They turned out great and were very well received!
Fantastic!! Great for embroidering on. Very absorbent, feel nice. Brings back memories of embroidering by hand
I just bought three of these this week. I love the way they look and feel. I'm going to wait a couple of weeks and see how they work and hold up in the wash but I think I'm going to be ordering more soon.
I, too was disappointed at first by the lack of absorbency of these towels. But I thought they were so pretty and of such high quality that I decided to try washing them several times before using them. Even after a few cycles of hot water and a hot dryer, they were better, but still not as absorbent as I'd have liked. But that was over a year ago, and I have washed them many times since then. They are still as beautiful as ever, but have now become very soft and quite absorbent. I am about to order 2-3 more sets. If you like the looks of these and have the patience to break them in, I would highly recommend these dish towels.UPDATE in response to reviewer M. Koncar who was concerned about wrinkles and the appearance of the towels:Please see my attached photo. This is what the towels look like after over a year of being used and laundered. They are not wrinkle-free -- as in, they don't look as if they have been ironed. But the colors are vibrant, the wrinkles are minor, and they are extremely soft and absorbent. I love them and I stand by my review.
I love the kitchen towels, they look so very old,,,,,I have them hanging in my kitchen and NOBODY better use them!