- Made of cotton: The cotton blanket is made of organic cotton and woven in a flat waffle weave. This waffle weaves from little "honeycombs" after washing. Throw blankets shrink, which is the hallmark of real waffle weave. The tiny pockets of the waffle weave trap air, allowing the lightweight cotton blanket to keep you warm. A waffle weave blanket is an excellent option that you can use throughout the year by itself or layered.
- cotton blanket: The cotton blankets are available in twin/queen sizes. The overall appearance of the bedroom or the living room where the waffle throw blankets are being used becomes warm, welcoming, and elegant.
- bed blanket: The waffle throw is grey in color which makes the cotton blanket look elegant. The throw blanket will brighten up any décor and will blend well with existing colors and shades. The cotton throw is a good gift option for any occasion, once you have one for yourself.
- Soft waffle blanket: The cotton waffle throw blanket is soft and can be used as bed blankets, or as a drape on a couch, sofa, table, and a stool. The lightweight blanket makes it easy to handle and store easily when not in use.
- The comfortable and breathable cotton blanket can be maintained by washing them in the machine at normal temperature water. Once you wish to dispose the throw blankets, you can do so without concerns as it is made of cotton and it will cause no harm to the environment. The cotton blankets are absolutely safe for everyday use as it is woven with natural cotton.
Back to Cotton Waffle Throw Blankets