Cotton Muslin Bags - Set of 7
Available for USA, UK, and France
Money Back Guarantee
We will issue a full refund, No questions asked
Share this Product
|Package||7 pack (2 M, 3 S, 2 XS)|
|Size||12x10in - M, 8x10in - S, 6x9in - XS|
|Material||100% Organic Cotton|
- Organic Cotton Shopping Bags: Eco-Friendly Cotton Muslin Bags foldable washable biodegradable reusable produce bag-Dryer Friendly Strong Double-Stitched Seams Tare Weight on Label set of 7.
- Muslin Produce Bags - Cotton Muslin Bags Environmental-friendly, breathable at ease for veggies, leafy vegetables, fruits, oranges, groceries, and a nice alternative to plastic bags for the farmers market.
- Small Organic Cotton Produce Bag- Organic GOTS approved cotton, easy to wash, lightweight bags but strong and good to carry heavyweight goods.
- Organic Cotton Reusable Eco Bag - These Reusable muslin produce bags are easy to fold and compact to carry while shopping, Usable as backpacks, and storage bags in the smallest of drawers.
- Cotton Produce Bags - Muslin reusable produce bags Suitable for multiple uses such as Flour Bag, Bread Bags, storage bags, beauty accessories bags, beach bags, shoe bags, etc. Cotton produce bags To carry garden harvest, herbs, spices, grains, nuts, dry snacks, lunch items, and much more.
USES OF ECO-FRIENDLY SHOPPING BAGS:
- Cotton vegetable bags Convenient to use and easy to maintain, these organic eco-friendly, reusable bags are an all-time favorite option as gifts.
- You could even go the extra mile and style these bags for an event as favors. This will be unique as well as appreciated by all for its simplicity and its DNA
- The drawstrings being a part of these bags are an excellent option as gift bags for birthdays, weddings, or arts and crafts projects.
WHY SHOULD WE USE ECO-FRIENDLY PRODUCTS?
- Did you know toxic metals like cadmium and lead used in manufacturing plastic bags leach out and contaminate the foodstuffs we carry in them. Because of the non-biodegradable and impervious nature of plastics, if disposed of in the soil, they could arrest the recharging of groundwater aquifers.
- The single-use plastics are a huge threat to the environment. Each time it is discarded after use it keeps accumulating and continues to choke the earth. According to a report, by 2050 plastic will be responsible for up to 13% of the total carbon budget.
- Using eco-friendly products is not a fad. It’s a way of life which sooner or later will be adopted by all. There will be no option but to imbibe these miraculous products into our daily lives to restore the environmental balance.
- Being recyclable and chemical-free these organic products will help us to improve the quality of the land, prevent water contamination, and conserve biodiversity.
Use these constantly to buy groceries in bulk. Nuts, veggies etc. be careful if you get flour lmao. Super good quality for the price
So I'm not sure about longevity or how easy they are to clean. But I like them so far.
Very sturdy, well-made bags. Have used for heavy items ( i.e. heads of cabbage) - much easier to handle than thin plastic produce bags, and of course much better for the planet. Also Cotten/linen is absorbent so water from produce doesn’t get on dry goods. I wish I had bought these years ago. Will be perfect when it’s time to buy corn on the cob. Can’t speak to longevity as I’ve only had them a few weeks but I’ll update later.
Work great for produce. Have been using for a month now and they seem sturdy. The smalls are great for a couple apples or sweet peppers, mediums hold about 4 large apples and the large hold 6-8.
Be careful of the Velcro on bag that they come in. It snagged the mesh bags inside. Only a real problem if you’re going to store them in it... just remove Velcro.
I like these bags alot. They seem to be very well made. I haven't had a chance to use them yet (I just received them) but I can't imagine I'll have anything bad to say. Glad to finally be done using the plastic produce bags that end up in the oceans/landfills.
Very nice, even ordered it again for more bags.
I'm not using plastics any more. I feel I do something good for the environment
Perfect way to eliminate plastic! Great fits and I love how they have different sizes!