Men's Short Sleeve Button Up Shirts:
What we wear often affects what we do, what we feel and what others think of us. Men's short sleeves button up shirts made of cotton and linen. It is not just about how nice something looks when it comes to attire. It is also about how the fabric feels. And if you are an environmentally conscious and responsible person, you will also consider what the fabric is made of.
Keeping the growing environmental concerns, with regards to the individual health and protection of the diversified ecosystem, we at All Cotton and Linen have designed the Men's Short Sleeve Line Shirt with soft, breathable fabric.
Available in Medium, Large and X Large this shirt has the following measurements:
- These short sleeve shirts are available in different colors. You can choose from a range of five colors - light blue, navy, red, grey, and white. All the colors used are natural and safe.
- Therefore, even though we have added colors to make these linen shirts look attractive, we have stuck to our philosophy of crafting only natural products that will cause no harm to the environment.
- The fabric used is of premium quality and is soft on the skin and you can wear them all day long without any discomfort. The fabric is absorbent and dries fast.
- The feeling of freshness wearing this shirt is exceptional and once you get used to this fabric, you will not be comfortable wearing other fabrics. It is quite easy to maintain cotton linen shirt.
- You can machine wash it on a delicate or short cycle with normal temperature water.
Why Should We Use Eco-Friendly Products?
- Did you know toxic metals like cadmium and lead used in manufacturing plastic bags leach out and contaminate the food stuffs we carry in them. Because of the non-biodegradable and impervious nature of plastics, if disposed in the soil, they could arrest the recharging of ground water aquifers.
- The single use plastics are a huge threat to the environment. Each time it is discarded after use it keeps accumulating and continues to choke the earth. According to a report, by 2050 plastic will be responsible for up to 13% of the total carbon budget.
- Using eco-friendly products is not a fad. It’s a way of life which sooner or later will be adopted by all. There will be no option but to imbibe these miraculous products into our daily lives to restore the environmental balance.
- Being recyclable and chemical free these organic products will help us to improve the quality of the land, prevent water contamination, and conserve biodiversity.