|Size||Medium, Large, X-Large|
|Material||Cotton and Linen|
- Blue Short Sleeve Shirt Men's: All Cotton and Linen blend shirts are made with 50% cotton and 50% linen.
- Blue linen outfit men: Blue linen shirts we listen to customer feedback and fine-tune every detail to ensure quality, fit, and comfort. Short-sleeved woven shirt you have come to the right place!
- Men's Cotton Shirt: Men Linen Shirt Oversized cotton linen shirts measure MEDIUM SHIRTS neck (16.75 in), Hand sleeve length(9.5 in), waist (22.12 in).
LARGE SHIRTS neck (17.5 in), Hand sleeve length(10.25 in), waist (23 in). X LARGE neck (18.25 in), Hand sleeve length(10.62 in), waist (23.75 in).
- Cotton Linen Shirt Men: Cotton shirts Pre-washed for added softness and to reduce shrinkage. The fabric is absorbent and dries fast. Features a button-up collar and a single chest pocket.
- Short-Sleeve Button-Up Shirt: Blue Linen Shirt Cotton It is quite easy to maintain a cotton linen shirt. You can machine wash it on a delicate or short cycle with normal temperature water.
Men's Linen Shirt Short sleeve:
What we wear often affects what we do, what we feel, and what others think of us. It is not just about how nice something looks when it comes to attire. It is also about how the fabric feels. And if you are an environmentally conscious and responsible person, you will also consider what the fabric is made of.
Keeping the growing environmental concerns, with regards to the individual health and protection of the diversified ecosystem, we at All Cotton and Linen have designed the Men's Short Sleeve Shirt with soft, breathable fabric.
Available in Medium, Large and X Large this shirt has the following measurements:
- This cotton linen shirt is available in different colors. You can choose from a range of five colors - light blue line shirt mens, navy, red, grey and white. All the colors used are natural and safe.
- Therefore, even though we have added colors to make the shirts look attractive, we have stuck to our philosophy of crafting only natural products that will cause no harm to the environment.
- The fabric used is of premium quality and is soft on the skin and you can wear them all day long without any discomfort. The fabric is absorbent and dries fast.
- The feeling of freshness wearing this shirt is exceptional and once you get used to this fabric, you will not be comfortable wearing other fabrics. It is quite easy to maintain cotton linen shirt.
- You can machine wash it on delicate or short cycle with normal temperature water.
Why Should We Use Eco-Friendly Products?
- Did you know toxic metals like cadmium and lead used in manufacturing plastic bags leach out and contaminate the food stuffs we carry in them. Because of the non-biodegradable and impervious nature of plastics, if disposed in the soil, they could arrest the recharging of ground water aquifers.
- The single use plastics are a huge threat to the environment. Each time it is discarded after use it keeps accumulating and continues to choke the earth. According to a report, by 2050 plastic will be responsible for up to 13% of the total carbon budget.
- Using eco-friendly products is not a fad. It’s a way of life which sooner or later will be adopted by all. There will be no option but to imbibe these miraculous products into our daily lives to restore the environmental balance.
- Being recyclable and chemical free these organic products will help us to improve the quality of the land, prevent water contamination, and conserve biodiversity.
I just got this in XL, white, and I'm really impressed. Very well-made, regular cut, heavy fabric with nice finishing, buttons, and buttonholes; everything I wanted in a classic summer shirt. I'm a short, portly guy and it fits fine around the tummy. I'm definitely buying more of these. Great color selection.
This shirt is similar to Cotton and linen shirts that would sell in higher-end retail stores for 3 times or more the price. Buy it!
For the price this is a home run. Looked great with shorts or dressed up with chinos. Comfortable and authentic.
the fabric is less airy than other linen shirts, it's a much heavier weave. But it's still quite nice.
I purchased 4 of them in different colors. Great shirt and not too hard to iron for linen looks great on my husband
Looks just like the pic. You can dress it up or down. Looks good on my husband. He is 6’1 195 lbs. Large fits perfectly. Material-linen.
I bought these shirts for a trip to Pamplona and San Sebastián. I needed some inexpensive white linen shirts that I could wear to San Fermin and also to the beach. These worked out great! I am 6’1” and 215#. Size XL fits perfect. Extremely comfortable. Looks good if you don’t mind some wrinkles. As usual in Pamplona we were sprayed with red wine during the bullfights and the red stains came out easily with a hot water wash (hanged the shirts to dry). I wore one of these shirts when I swam out to the swim platform in San Sebastián and after I swam back to the beach it dried quick and still felt/looked great. My son is 6’0” and 220# and the XL size fit perfect for him too. Although I bought these as travel shirts, I think I’m going to wear them back in the US. Back home in the states I usually wear a lot of Guy Harvey and guayabera shirts but I think these linen shirts will fit right into the rotation. A+ rating!
I've been looking for mid/light weight button ups that fit well as an untucked casual shirt so that I can retire a few of my old ones that are worn out. The regular fit shirts fit the bill at a great price. I'll review the other I have with a copy of this review - they both fit comfortably without being 'drapey' of too tight. I'm 5'9' 175lbs and at a certain age that things aren't exactly where I wish to show them off on my body ;-}. I'm comfortable wearing these shirts all day without a second thought. They'll double as a dressier shirt easily if I ever find my iron and have a need for a dressier shirt!
I am medium tall and somewhat long-bodied, and this shirt doesn't have tails long enough for me to wear it tucked in. It is also not permanent press or wrinkle-free, so since it's linen it comes out of the dryer a mass of crumpled folds. However, it is very soft and comfortable, so although I wouldn't use it for office wear, it's a decent shirt for casual beach apparel.
I bought some linen shirts to try to be more comfortable in the summer time but I didn't feel more comfortable at all. Maybe these are too thin but I went back to the cotton shirts I already had.