Organic Cotton Mesh Produce Bags for Grocery Shopping, Set of 9 - 3 Large, 3 Medium, 3 Small
- Quantity : Set of 9.
- Size : 3-large (12 x 15 in), 3-medium (10 x 12 in), 3-small (8 x 10 in).
- Organic Cotton Mesh Produce Bags Reusable Made of 100% Global Organic Textile Standard(GOTS) certified organic cotton.
- Tare Weight is on the labels so the cashier can easily find it and deduct the bag's weight.ts and much more.
- Strong tightly-woven material and double-stitched seams. Durable, and fashionable bag that stretches to fit a large capacity, great for shopping, beach trips, or picnics
- High-Quality Mesh Cotton Net Bags and sourced from reliable, authentic manufacturers of the domain.
- Our Packaging comes with a cotton reusable bag.
- Machine Washable(cold), Air dry.
Share this Product
I am very happy with the purchase. The material they are made of, the delicate appearance and the strong material make them unique crafted bags. I am very grateful as well for the courtesy All Cotton and Linen had during the whole shopping process . I recommend them much.
Great value for the price. Thank you!
I wish I had bought these sooner, they are wonderful! Great quality and good for our planet. Win Win.
Love these bags! I no longer use the plastic bags at the grocery store when getting veggies. Just doing my part for the planet!
I have purchased several different types of produce. These are the most durable by far. I hate using plastic bags and I wish everyone was forced to use reusable bags.
I hate using the plastic produce bags provided at grocery stores so these are really great! I get compliments on them from every store I go in. I once forgot a tomato in one and it got pretty mushy and nasty, but a quick toss in the washer and the bag was like brand new!
They're perfect for my needs!
People ask me where I got them. I’m hoping that more and more people will start using them.
I like my organic cotton veggie bags. They are very nice to use. It is a little difficult for the checker to see through the bag so I have to leave them open to make it easier for them to read the sticker. If they don't pull them closed than some things fall out. That would be my only complaint. I'm thinking of ordering another set just trying to figure out which sizes I use the most.
I'm really pleased with these reusable produce bags to help me in my goal of eliminating single-use plastic from my life. The sizes are great! I could easily load the large one with an equivalent to a sack of potatoes, and the small one is great for something like a few limes or lemons. The drawstring catches a little as I try to tighten it down, so it makes me want to be a bit careful with it so as not to break any of the weaving of the bag, but I don't mind slowing down just a bit to do that. These are exactly what I was looking for and I'm very happy with them!