Reusable Shopping Bags Foldable Washable Muslin bags - Set of 7
Share this Product
|Package||7 pack (2M, 3S, 2 XS)|
|Size||12x10in - M, 8x10in - S, 6x9in - XS|
- Quantity: Set of 7 - 2 Medium, 3 Small, 2 X Small
- Reusable Shopping Bags Foldable Washable Muslin bags Biodegradable Washer-Dryer Friendly Strong Double-Stitched Seams Tare Weight on Label set of 7 (2 M, 3 S, 2 XS) - 2 Medium(12 x 10 in), 3 Small (8 x 10 in), 2 X Small(6 x 9 in).
- Muslin Produce Bags - Environmental-friendly, breathable at ease for veggies, leafy vegetables, fruits, oranges, groceries and a nice alternative to plastic bags for the farmers market.
- Small Organic Cotton Produce Bag- organic GOTS approved cotton, easy to wash, lightweight bags but strong and good to carry heavyweight goods.
- Organic Cotton Reusable Eco Bag - These muslin bags are easy to fold and compact to carry while shopping, Usable as backpacks and storage bags in the smallest of drawers.
- Cotton Produce Bags - Suitable for multiple uses such as Flour Bag, Bread Bags, storage bags, beauty accessories bags, beach bags, shoe bags, etc. To carry garden harvest, herbs, spices, grains, nuts, dry snacks, lunch items and much more.
USES MUSLIN PRODUCE BAGS:
- Convenient to use and easy to maintain, these organic eco-friendly, reusable bags are an all-time favorite option as gifts.
- You could even go an extra mile and style these bags for an event as favors. This will be unique as well as appreciated by all for its simplicity and its DNA
- The drawstrings being a part of these bags, they are an excellent option as gift bags for birthdays, weddings or arts and crafts projects.
WHY TO USE ECO-FRIENDLY PRODUCTS:
- Did you know toxic metals like cadmium and lead used in manufacturing plastic bags leach out and contaminate the food stuffs we carry in them. Because of the non-biodegradable and impervious nature of plastics, if disposed in the soil, they could arrest the recharging of ground water aquifers.
- The single use plastics are a huge threat to the environment. Each time it is discarded after use it keeps accumulating and continues to choke the earth. According to a report, by 2050 plastic will be responsible for up to 13% of the total carbon budget.
- Using eco-friendly products is not a fad. It’s a way of life which sooner or later will be adopted by all. There will be no option but to imbibe these miraculous products into our daily lives to restore the environmental balance.
- Being recyclable and chemical free these organic products will help us to improve the quality of the land, prevent water contamination, and conserve biodiversity.