- White Cotton Blanket is made to be multipurpose, Cotton blanket as one can use the waffle throw not only as a sofa cover or table spread but also as a stool and window shield that keeps your home healthy.
- The cotton waffle throw blanket is designed with essential features such as durability, reusability, and reliability.
- Cotton Throw Blanket - Lightweight Cotton Blanket is the perfect decoration for the master bedroom or guest room, dorm room, vacation home, or anywhere else!
- Waffle Cotton Blanket from all-natural cotton, white throw blanket we adopt the simplified manufacturing process without any chemicals or fire retardants to keep you and your family safe & healthy.
- Our Package comes with Reusable cotton produce bags.
Easy to Care: Cotton Throws Blanket Machine washable colors separately, Wash in cold water, Tumble dry low, Low iron.
Package Single pack Size Queen, King Material 100% Cotton Color White
Great breathability. Washed up nice, I took it right out of the dryer, so I can't speak to any wrinkling. I washed it on cold temp and dried on medium temp.The fabric seems strong, and fits the mattress well. If you get too hot with the microfiber sheets or the polyesterblends, you will find this sheet very comfortable.
Il cotone e’ di buona qualita’, e’ rasato evmorbido ma al al primo lavaggio si ritira abbastanza, ho faticato un po’ per sistemarlo intorno al materasso.
White cotton sheets are a necessity for me.... and these one’s are perfect! Great quality and comfy!!! Love them! ♥️♥️♥️
This is a very reasonable bed sheet, especially since it's organic cotton and made in the USA. It's actually the first product I have left a review for because I really want to support this company.
Love these pillowcases. I love the natural look of them, and they're so comfortable and lovely on our bed.
I wanted classic white organic cotton sheets...and that is exactly what I got! Soft and lovely.
Bought two sets of the organic cotton king sheets, and they’re great!! Wish there were more available!
The seams in the fitted sheet are reinforced(!), the pillowcase openings have pockets to help prevent the pillows from sliding out during sleep, and all the stitching is beautiful. The fit is perfect (mine are king-size), and there are GOTS certification label stitched into both sheets and both pillowcases. They're reasonably soft and I believe they'll soften even more with time and laundering. There's only one color, an ivory which I like a lot - I think this might be what unbleached, undyed cotton looks like. All in all, an incredible bargain.
Really sorry to post this, but I am not convinced of the quality after just one short wash with a little soap and tiny amount of softener. Although at 500Tc, it's not smooth and gets hot and uncomfortable just like cheaper cotton and polycotton. (it was smooth before washing 1st time!) Also the embroidery is at the edge of the sheet so it is 100% hidden from view anyway. The main image is a bit misleading. I would like to try percale or mercerised cotton bed sheets from this brand but it seems it's only in the USA.
This one is so awesome and liked the art work on it. Its so smooth and soft and feel cool while sleeping.