- 100% cotton buffalo plaid blue and white cloth napkins are perfect for family dinners, weekend parties, and special occasions.
- This navy checked napkin set contains six dinner napkins made of natural cotton.
- The Navy Blue and White Checkered Napkins set comes with perfect size for effective and customer friendly kitchen use.
- To enhance the look, we have made the cotton checked napkins with checkboxes sporting black and white flavor.
- Made with soft and subtle series of textile material to make the wiping process comfortable and easy.
- The complete buffalo checked cotton napkin set is made with cotton material and concerned with individual health and protection of the diversified ecosystem.
- Made it for multiple uses, the Buffalo sized check napkins can be used as face wipes, dishwasher and home decor replacing inadequate kitchenwares.
- Machine washable, wash in cold water - gentle cycle - tumble dry - low iron.
- Also, check Navy Blue Tablecloth and Dishtowel.
Package 6 pack Size 18x18 in Material 100% Cotton Color Navy blue and white
Uses of Buffalo Check Napkins:
- Our team has designed these napkins after careful considerations and ensured that they can be used for multiple purposes. The designers have softened the surface of the napkins, so that you can use them as face wipes, comfortably.
- When you have these napkins with you in the kitchen you can cook carefree without having to worry about scrubbing off the spills on the working counter or the containers or the vessels.
- The napkins work wonders as wipes. It’s a true companion in the kitchen. Due to its convenient size, its use has been extended across the spectrum. The Buffalo Check Napkins are perfect for family dinners, weekend parties or any special occasion.
- And if you are worried about maintaining the Buffalo Check Napkins, you should put your concerns to rest. Each time they get a little grimy, just give them a nice machine wash at normal temperature water. Remember to wash them at a gentle cycle and tumble dry them. Ironing them at a low temperature will make them look nice and clean. They will be once again ready to delight you and your loved ones.
They unravel, they curl up, they are stiff . In order to use you would have to iron them!What person with children has time to iron napkins? Don't bother spending the money!
I received these as a gift for Christmas. After two washings they are already falling apart. The overcast stitching on the edges isnâ€™t holding and the fabric is fraying. They are very wrinkled coming out of the dryer. Definitely not worth the money.
One of the worst products I have ever received.Does not wash well, even on â€œdelicateâ€. Wrinkled mess. Wanted to use these daily to send in my daughterâ€™s lunch. Unfortunately, expensive and awful.
Although these napkins are â€œkids sizedâ€ I feel like they are plenty big for adults! I bought these just for everyday napkins. They are plenty absorbent. I might even serge each one in half so that I have twice as many! And I feel like they would still be plenty big!These are fairly easy maintenance. I just throw them in the wash. In the pictures youâ€™ll see what they looked like after I washed them the first time (the crumpled pile on my ironing board). I timed my self and it took me only 11 minutes to iron them all! (Well roughly iron. I didnâ€™t do the greatest job) But I havenâ€™t had to iron them since! In the other picture (with the one napkin) you can see what they look like out of the dryer now. Ever since the first iron, the napkins come out of the dryer a bit smoother. I just have to flatten the curled edges down when I fold them. Itâ€™s pretty easy though. I also havenâ€™t had to bleach these yet but I plan to when needed (itâ€™s nice that theyâ€™re white so I can).Overall they are pretty low maintenance and great for every day use!
In spite of the many requests for a review over the last several days, I only received the napkins today. Having said that, I would say at this point that I am very pleased with the napkins. I love the colors and the texture. They are perfect for the blue and white table I am planning to set for Thanksgiving.
Happy with purchase
trÃ¨s bonne qualitÃ©