Product Marketing Analyst APPLY NOW
All Cotton and Linen, along with its tech counterpart, Datadesq is looking for interns for fulfilling the following roles!
To read more about these areas of expertise, you can check out website www.allcottonandlinen.com
Duration: 2+ months Based on your involvement, we are willing to extend the period of internship accordingly.
All Cotton and Linen is looking for a Strategic Analyst to support the product marketing function. The chosen candidate should have an insatiable passion for finding patterns and opportunities in data and instantaneously acting on their findings. The apt person for the job should also have a hunger to deeply understand the customers we serve and the marketing technologies ( Facebook Ad Manager and Google Ads) we leverage.
This person should be basically a self-starter and who is keen to learn and build on their digital marketing or data analytics foundation, and should thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
This role is best suited for someone who finds themselves torn between a career in business analytics and a career in performance/digital marketing.
• Track marketing KPIs across channels to determine business health and provide operational feedback
• Ensure alignment among product, marketing, and sales to make marketing activities more effective
• Daily monitoring of Google Ads and Facebook Ad management
• Research industry trends and competitive movements to interpret our positioning in the market
• Collaborate with marketing peers to ideate and launch campaigns to fuel demand generation.
• Familiarity / Interest in marketing campaign types (CPM, CPC, etc.) and their key performance metrics (CTR, Conversion rates, etc.)
• Advanced Excel knowledge, including pivot tables and vlookups
• Proficiency with SQL will be major plus
• Strong oral and written communication skills.2021-09-30|||Remote|||IT department||||||BKcZpOalxM2G26AU|||INTERN|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false