Web Data Analyst - Equity Research, Technology APPLY NOW
All Cotton and Linen, along with its tech counterpart, Datadesq is looking for interns for fulfilling the following roles!
To read more about these areas of expertise, you can check out website www.allcottonandlinen.com
Duration: 2+ months Based on your involvement, we are willing to extend the period of internship accordingly.
Datadesq, is searching for a Web Data Analyst to be a part of our Investment Analysis and Reporting Initiative.
Our client is on the lookout for a Web Data Analyst, who specializes in web scraping and is passionate towards Equity Research. The chosen candidate will be required to perform data extraction from major websites, public datasets, and subscription services to help identify trends and spot investment opportunities.
The Analyst will also be responsible for all aspects of data collection, developing Web Scraping jobs, collecting market data and providing the post data aggregation results.
• Act as a resource to Analyst team in developing new proprietary datasets
• Support jobs that are built out to create new data sets from daily Nasdaq data
• Recognized Bachelor's degree in any stream ( IT, Sciences, Commerce)
• Prior skills with third party web scraping tools like Mozenda, Kapow
• Regular Expressions and basic knowledge of HTML
• MS Office suite, including advanced Excel proficiency
• Must enjoy following the stock market and doing research work on Equities
• Should have basic understanding of economics, macroeconomic factors, international affairs, and policy/politics
• Should closely follow and understand market, industry and company specific activities
• Positive work ethic to sustain working under time constraints, while managing priorities
• Strong communication skills
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Basic Database knowledge is beneficial.
• Exposure to a variety of software programs, analytical, statistical or programming tools will be advantageous.2021-09-30|||Remote|||IT department||||||x.kILl-o_CPmLuTl|||INTERN|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false