Beige Tablecloth Rectangle Checkered Premium Washable
Regular price $25.99
Available for USA, UK, and France
Money Back Guarantee
We will issue a full refund, No questions asked
Share this Product
|Size||63X109" and 63X126"|
|Color||Beige and Cream|
- Beige Tablecloth seats 8-10 People Reusable and machine washable cotton table cloth made with cotton fabric.
- Cotton tablecloths Hand-stitched with cotton and you can hold it easily. We have made the cotton checked tablecloths Size 63 X 109" and 63 X 126" with checkboxes (1 inch) sporting beige and cream flavor.
- Checkered Tablecloths used for Thanksgiving, Winter, dinner parties, weddings, banquets, holiday entertaining, restaurants, Halloween, Christmas parties, catering and everyday use.
- Our table cloth is machine washable, reusable and resistant to dirt. So, you can use them without any hassles.
- Beige and White Plaid Tablecloth With Hemstitched corners for a luxurious look. For good results, we recommend washing them at normal-level water and ironing at 40-degree Celsius.
- Also, check Beige Cloth Napkins
USES OF BEIGE TABLECLOTH:
- Besides being used for everyday purpose, these beige rectangular tablecloths add a different charm when used during the holiday season. You could bring them out for any special occasion, dinners, brunches, potlucks, BBQs, buffets, showers, birthdays, catering purposes.
- And if you are someone who loves enjoying sipping beverages outdoors amid the greens, then you must have one spread on the outdoor table as well.
- When the use is so varied, then the chances of the beige and white tablecloth getting dirty is also high. You need not worry about that as these buffalo plaid tablecloths are machine washable at normal temperature water in a gentle cycle followed by a tumble dry.
- For better results you can iron them at 40 degree Celsius and there you are ready once again to sport the cotton, environmentally friendly, reusable buffalo check tablecloth.
WHY SHOULD WE USE ECO-FRIENDLY PRODUCTS?
- Did you know toxic metals like cadmium and lead used in manufacturing plastic bags leach out and contaminate the food stuffs we carry in them. Because of the non-biodegradable and impervious nature of plastics, if disposed in the soil, they could arrest the recharging of ground water aquifers.
- The single use plastics are a huge threat to the environment. Each time it is discarded after use it keeps accumulating and continues to choke the earth. According to a report, by 2050 plastic will be responsible for up to 13% of the total carbon budget.
- Using eco-friendly products is not a fad. It’s a way of life which sooner or later will be adopted by all. There will be no option but to imbibe these miraculous products into our daily lives to restore the environmental balance.
- Being recyclable and chemical free these cotton products will help us to improve the quality of the land, prevent water contamination, and conserve biodiversity.