|Package||3 pack ( XL, L, M)|
|Size||14x18in - XL, 12x15in - L, 10x12in - M|
|Material||100% Organic Cotton|
- Quantity: Mesh Produce Bags Set of 3.
- Size : XL (14 x 18 in), Large (12 x 15 in), Med (10 x 12 in)
- Reusable Bags for vegetables Grocery Shopping Made of 100% organic cotton.
- Tare Weight is on the labels so the cashier can easily find it and deduct the bag's weight.ts and much more.
- Strong tightly-woven material and double-stitched seams. Cotton net produce bags Durable, and fashionable bag that stretches to fit a large capacity, Cloth vegetable bags great for shopping, beach trips, or picnics.
- High-Quality Mesh Cotton Net Bags and sourced from reliable, authentic manufacturers of the domain.
- Our Packaging comes with a cotton reusable bag.
- Machine Washable(cold), Air dry.
Uses of Reusable mesh Produce Bags:
Since the bags are made of organic cotton, they allow the ethylene gas to escape, making them highly breathable. This ensures that the bags are safe and can be used in multiple areas:
- Food is the most important part of our daily lives and we go to any length to ensure what we consume is fresh and hygienic. Therefore, the most important and primary use of these bags are for carrying and storing fruits and vegetables in the refrigerator. Often the greens wilt away due to the dry air of the refrigerators.
- These bags if slightly dampened before storing can keep the greens fresh and crunchy for a longer period.
- The bags are also used for vegetable shopping as it is stretchable and helps in identifying the different products stored.
- Since these bags are safe, they can be used as reusable bags for vegetables as well.
- Use produce bags to bring fruits, veggies, and grain to home.
- An excellent option to ensure your home is organized and clutter free, these bags can be used as storage bags for toys and other items that can be hung with the drawstring. You don’t really need to run through different boxes and drawers when you need to find these items as they can be easily located in these bags.
- The Organic cotton produce bags are reusable and an excellent alternative to single-use plastic bags, paper bags, nylon produce bags for fruits and vegetables.
- Share the joy of using these recyclable bags with your loved ones and spread the awareness by gifting them with one of these sets. It is a unique gifting option for those who care about the environment but are unable to contribute much towards the betterment.
The bags are good sizes even the small ones
I have purchased several different types of produce. These are the most durable by far. I hate using plastic bags and I wish everyone was forced to use reusable bags.
I hate using the plastic produce bags provided at grocery stores so these are really great! I get compliments on them from every store I go in. I once forgot a tomato in one and it got pretty mushy and nasty, but a quick toss in the washer and the bag was like brand new!
Have already used this a couple times at the grocery store. Works great and I feel good about not taking any plastic produce bags.
Haven’t had them long enough to how how well they will last, but so far, so good.
These reusable bags from renewable sources help me reduce the use of plastic bags when I go grocery shopping and in my house. After being inundated with the latest and the greatest new gadgets everyday, I particularly enjoyed using products made from organic materials and in simple non-fussy designs.
Love that it comes in different sizes. The cashier didn't have any difficulty knowing what fruit or veggie was in the bag, as I wondered if they'd be able to, since it is not totally see-through. Great product!
Great bags for the farmers market. Negligible weight contribution and keeps everything together. Have just used them once, so not sure about durability, but I hope they last a long time
My on,y complaint is that these mesh bags come in a cloth bag that is opened and closed via a Velcro strip, which got stuck on some of the bags inside and pulled their weave slightly apart. Using a cotton drawstring rather than Velcro (especially since Velcro is plastic) would be better.
Haven't had them for too long, but I love them.