- This set contains three cotton dish towels sporting red color that would enhance every kitchen at home and restaurants.
- Each dish towel is made exactly sizing 18*28 cm, so it can be easy for a homemaker or cook at restaurants to use the kitchenware in a perfect manner.
- The cotton kitchen towels can be used at parties, home decors, and kitchen wipes.
- With the latest available tools, we have stitched and made the cotton dish towels to appear soft, subtle and cozy.
- The whole set of cotton dishtowels are made durable, reliable and would come for long term with proper maintenance.
Uses of Red Striped Dishcloth:
- The use of dish towels is not restricted to wiping the dishes.
- It could be used to absorb spillage, handling hot pans, for wiping the kitchen slab, the containers which often get stained while cooking and most importantly your hands which is very important to be clean when you are cooking.
- This value pack of three French Stripe dish towels is an important addition to your kitchen.
- The dish towels can be used as kitchen towels or tea towels as well and can be helpful while hosting parties.
- No matter what you call them, they are an absolute necessity for all your drying and cleaning tasks in the kitchen.
We use these to cover bread dough and, later, bread. They're exactly right... no odor at all after a single washing, just the right weave and thickness, and the orange-green stripe is fab. We also got some in turquoise. Molto bene.
My mom makes embroidery towels for everyone for the holidays. With her not being able to go to the big stores this summer, I purchased these. They were just what she needed to embroidery fun little sayings on. And I guaranteed her safety.
I use for breadbasket or under casserole dishes for a nice touch.
The towels were exactly as expected. Looks just like the picture shown. The adorable pattern and thickness, is just what I needed. I would definitely order these again!
I love these towels and will buy them again!
Really like these, hold color and do not bleed when washed and comes out of dryer with minimal wrinkles . Will buy more
Very nice kitchen towels kind of vintage and very nice on the dishes and glasses does it leave any residue
Great quality, really happy with the towels
My husband uses these for making sourdough and likes them. They did seem to pill - unsure if itâ€™s a symptom of all the flour-use.