Swaddle Sheet Muslin Bags Mesh Bags for Produce, Set of 7 (3 Mesh, 3 Muslin, 1 Swaddle)
Share this Product
|Package||3 Mesh (L, M, S),3 Muslin(L, M, S),1 Swaddle|
|Size||3 Mesh L 12x15 in, M 10x12, S 8x10 ,3 Muslin(L 12x15, M 10x12, S 8x10),1 Swaddle (28x28)|
- Quantity: Set of 7( 3 Mesh, 3 Muslin, 1 Swaddle)
- 🌱"PRODUCE SWADDLE SHEET STRONG & DURABLE: These see through, lightweight mesh bags for produce are made to last. Unlike cheap tote bags, these Swaddle Sheet Muslin bags mesh bags will hold together under all normal conditions, hold up to 20 pounds! The reusable shopping bags are perfect as grocery bags, produce bags, beach bags, and toy bags."
- 🌱"SWADDLE SHEET PRODUCE LIGHT WEIGHT & FOLDABLE:Easily Portable, Trouble Free and Hassle Free when bringing these along on your next shopping trip. Fold them up compact and put them in your shopper bags, cute purses, clutch purse, man purse, backpack purse, or canvas bag, easily stuffed in your pocket, purse or glove box. Great for produce, vegetable, fruit, cans and frozen food "
- 🌱"MULTI FUNCTIONAL:- Versatile bag, great for storing travel items in carry on luggage, shoes, cosmetics, accessories, beach bags, luggage sets, summer tote bags, kids toy storage, toiletries. It’s a great alternative to plastic storage bags, and good for the environment. Washable White Nylon Mesh – Recommended hand wash and line dry "
- 🌱"ECO-FRIENDLY & SAVE MONEY:Made in India of Organic Cotton Knit Fabric, certified according to Global Organic Textile Standards (GOTS) for Ecology & Social Responsibility.Replace plastic bags and paper bags. 100% cotton eco bags "
- 🌱MACHINE WASHABLE & CONVENIENT: machine wash cold, hang dry; don’t tumble dry. The mesh fabric drys easily. Take one to farmers market or grocery store. Quality drawstring closure makes it easy to access to your fresh goods. You can even wash them and store directly in the fridge without ever having to take any out of the sack!
WHY TO USE ECO-FRIENDLY PRODUCTS:
- Did you know toxic metals like cadmium and lead used in manufacturing plastic bags leach out and contaminate the food stuffs we carry in them. Because of the non-biodegradable and impervious nature of plastics, if disposed in the soil, they could arrest the recharging of ground water aquifers.
- The single use plastics are a huge threat to the environment. Each time it is discarded after use it keeps accumulating and continues to choke the earth. According to a report, by 2050 plastic will be responsible for up to 13% of the total carbon budget.
- Using eco-friendly products is not a fad. It’s a way of life which sooner or later will be adopted by all. There will be no option but to imbibe these miraculous products into our daily lives to restore the environmental balance.
- Being recyclable and chemical free these organic products will help us to improve the quality of the land, prevent water contamination, and conserve biodiversity.
My local grocery store is just starting to no longer carry plastic bags (about time) so these are great for small trips for produce!