Round Outdoor Tablecloths
- Made from 100% cotton, this tablecloth features a smooth, soft texture that is comfortable to the touch, yet sturdy enough to withstand the elements.
- It can accommodate 4-6 people. High-quality, durable tablecloth designed to add style and functionality to your outdoor dining area.
- Measuring 60 inches in diameter, this tablecloth is perfect for use on various outdoor tables, including patio tables, picnic tables, and bistro tables.
- The striped tablecloth is also easy to care for, simply machine washes in cold water and tumble dry on low heat.
- Its fade-resistant design ensures that it will continue to look beautiful even after repeated use and washings. We offer an assortment of quality home and kitchen products including table runners, placemats, and striped dish towels.
- 60 inches Round.
- Machine wash with cold water, gentle cycle.
- Tumble dry low, and remove promptly.
- Warm iron, as needed.
- Standard USPS free shipping.
- Order processing time: 1 to 2 days.
Return & Refund
- Merchandise must not be worn, washed, or altered.
- Returns are accepted within 60 days of delivery.
- For any questions Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refunds will be processed within 1-2 business days.
Our Embroidery runner
The embroidery table runner is designed in pure and simple white cotton fabric. It can be used as an everyday table runner, special occasion table runner, holiday table runner, or wedding table runner. The designer non-slippery, the heat-resistant cotton table runner is a useful addition to your table linen collection.
our embroidery napkins
The cloth napkins are designed in pure white with a minimalist and elegant embroidered motif stitched in different colored cotton threads like - red, copper, black, and grey colors. For the perfect look, you can even iron them at a low temperature.
Well worth the money, very nice fabric, washes well.
I iron this tablecloth before use because I like things crisp, but if you don't mind a sort of lived in look, you don't have to. It's attractive.
I love the country tablecloth, easy to clean, didn't shrink, but needs ironed. Quality is great for the price.
I love the pattern on these! They are not exactly wrinkle free though. I still iron them. They are larger than expected. They are very pretty!
Good weightNice neutral tonesGreat lengthThumbs up