Dark Green Dish Towels Buffalo Plaid Kitchen Towels, Set of 3
Share this Product
|Color||Green and White|
- Dark Green Dish Towels Kitchen Tea Towels made with 100% organic cotton GOTS certified.
- VALUE PACK: Organic cotton kitchen dishcloths are a great value for your kitchen and household cleaning needs.
- PERFECT DISH CLOTHS: A Set of 3 pre-shrunk & oversized dishtowels tackle all of your dryings and cleaning kitchen tasks
- The cotton kitchen towels can be used at parties, home decors, and kitchen wipes.
- The whole set of cotton dishtowels are made durable, reliable and would come for long term with proper maintenance.
- EASY CARE LONG-LASTING: Dishcloths and kitchen towels are machines washable. Wash with cold water, gentle cycle & tumble dry low. Low iron if needed.
USES OF DARK GREEN DISH TOWEL:
- The use of dish towels is not restricted to wiping the dishes.
- It could be used to absorb spillage, handling hot pans, for wiping the kitchen slab, the containers which often get stained while cooking and most importantly your hands which is very important to be clean when you are cooking.
- This value pack of three buffalo checked dish towels is an important addition to your kitchen.
- The dish towels can be used as kitchen towels or tea towels as well and can be helpful while hosting parties.
- No matter what you call them, they are an absolute necessity for all your drying and cleaning tasks in the kitchen.
WHY ECO-FRIENDLY PRODUCTS?
- Did you know toxic metals like cadmium and lead used in manufacturing plastic bags leach out and contaminate the food stuffs we carry in them. Because of the non-biodegradable and impervious nature of plastics, if disposed in the soil, they could arrest the recharging of ground water aquifers.
- The single use plastics are a huge threat to the environment. Each time it is discarded after use it keeps accumulating and continues to choke the earth. According to a report, by 2050 plastic will be responsible for up to 13% of the total carbon budget.
- Using eco-friendly products is not a fad. It’s a way of life which sooner or later will be adopted by all. There will be no option but to imbibe these miraculous products into our daily lives to restore the environmental balance.
- Being recyclable and chemical free these organic products will help us to improve the quality of the land, prevent water contamination, and conserve biodiversity.