Bedding Fitted Sheet Sets and Pillowcase
After a hard day’s work, we all look forward to a cozy comfortable bed. After all, only a well-rested body and mind can be productive at work and at home. When we eat organic, use organic in the kitchen, then why not sleep on organic made sheets and pillowcases too.
These fitted sheets unlike bed sheets will give a clean look to your mattresses too with the sides tucked in neatly.
- Made of organic cotton, the package carries one reusable sheet. The soft fabric comes in two colors – Natural and white which adds to the aesthetics and the ambience of your bedrooms resulting in a relaxing sleep.
- Woven with natural elements, the fitted sheets are devoid of any harmful chemicals. Basis the size of your bed, you can choose between a king or a queen size sheet.
- The king size measures 78x80x15" and the queen size 60x80x15". The sizes will comfortably cover the entire spread of the mattress.
- As for keeping them clean, the machine washes them in normal temperature water and iron them for best results at less than 30 degrees Celsius.
- They will surely last longer and once disposed of, they will degenerate without causing any damage to the environment.
The Organic Cotton Pillowcases
The Pillowcases come in a set of two measuring 20x30 and is available in natural color. The bright color brightens up your room and adds to the aura.
Artistically woven with 100 percent organic cotton and natural extracts, the design and stitch are crafted in a way that will allow the pillows to easily slip inside the cases and settle down well taking the shape of the cases.
Due to the fabric, the feel of the pillowcases is smooth and silky which you are going to love.
These too like the fitted sheets are machine washable at normal temperature water and you can iron them for best results at less than 30 degree Celsius.
They will surely last longer and once disposed, they will degenerate without causing any damage to the environment.
Why Eco-friendly Products?
- Did you know toxic metals like cadmium and lead used in manufacturing plastic bags leach out and contaminate the food stuffs we carry in them.
- Because of the non-biodegradable and impervious nature of plastics, if disposed of in the soil, they could arrest the recharging of groundwater aquifers. The single-use plastics are a huge threat to the environment.
- Each time it is discarded after use it keeps accumulating and continues to choke the earth. According to a report, by 2050 plastic will be responsible for up to 13% of the total carbon budget.
- Using eco-friendly products is not a fad. It’s a way of life which sooner or later will be adopted by all. There will be no option but to imbibe these miraculous products into our daily lives to restore the environmental balance.
- Being recyclable and chemical-free these organic products will help us to improve the quality of the land, prevent water contamination, and conserve biodiversity.