|Package||7 pack (2 M, 3 S, 2 XS)|
|Size||12x10in - M, 8x10in - S, 6x9in - XS|
|Material||100% Organic Cotton|
Muslin Drawstring Bags: Cloth bags Eco-Friendly Cotton Muslin Produce Bags foldable washable biodegradable reusable produce bag-Dryer Friendly Strong Double-Stitched Seams Tare Weight on Label set of 7.
- Cotton Muslin Produce Bags: Cotton Muslin Bags Environmental-friendly, breathable at ease for veggies, leafy vegetables, fruits, oranges, groceries, and a nice alternative to plastic bags for the farmers market.
- Small Organic Cotton Produce Bag: Organic Muslin Bags cotton, easy to wash, lightweight bags but strong and good to carry heavyweight goods.
- Organic Cotton Reusable Eco Bag - These Reusable muslin produce bags are easy to fold and compact to carry while shopping, Usable as backpacks, and storage bags in the smallest of drawers.
- Cotton Muslin Bags: Muslin Cotton Produce bags Suitable for multiple uses such as Flour Bag, Bread Bags, storage bags, beauty accessories bags, beach bags, shoe bags, etc. Cotton produce bags To carry garden harvest, herbs, spices, grains, nuts, dry snacks, lunch items, and much more.
Uses of Muslin Drawstring Bags:
- Cotton vegetable bags Convenient to use and easy to maintain, these organic eco-friendly, reusable bags are an all-time favorite option as gifts.
- You could even go the extra mile and style these bags for an event as favors. This will be unique as well as appreciated by all for its simplicity and its DNA
- The drawstrings being a part of these bags are an excellent option as gift bags for birthdays, weddings, or arts and crafts projects.
Use these constantly to buy groceries in bulk. Nuts, veggies etc. be careful if you get flour lmao. Super good quality for the price
So I'm not sure about longevity or how easy they are to clean. But I like them so far.
Very sturdy, well-made bags. Have used for heavy items ( i.e. heads of cabbage) - much easier to handle than thin plastic produce bags, and of course much better for the planet. Also Cotten/linen is absorbent so water from produce doesn’t get on dry goods. I wish I had bought these years ago. Will be perfect when it’s time to buy corn on the cob. Can’t speak to longevity as I’ve only had them a few weeks but I’ll update later.
Work great for produce. Have been using for a month now and they seem sturdy. The smalls are great for a couple apples or sweet peppers, mediums hold about 4 large apples and the large hold 6-8.
Be careful of the Velcro on bag that they come in. It snagged the mesh bags inside. Only a real problem if you’re going to store them in it... just remove Velcro.
I like these bags alot. They seem to be very well made. I haven't had a chance to use them yet (I just received them) but I can't imagine I'll have anything bad to say. Glad to finally be done using the plastic produce bags that end up in the oceans/landfills.
Very nice, even ordered it again for more bags.
I'm not using plastics any more. I feel I do something good for the environment
Perfect way to eliminate plastic! Great fits and I love how they have different sizes!