In this blog, I will explain the factors to consider while buying wedding tablecloths and the etiquette to follow for the guests.
Factors To Consider When Selecting a Tablecloth:
- You must consider the theme and color of the wedding. If the theme is traditional, a white linen tablecloth would be suitable.
- The material should be high-quality, made from a durable material that can withstand overuse. A cotton tablecloth would be a preferable choice.
- The size of the table should determine the size of the tablecloth. It must hang over the edges of the table by 10 inches.
The pattern and texture of the buffalo check tablecloth could define an intricate design or texture that should interest the table setting.
The season and location of the wedding can also impact the choice of tablecloth. Example: A lightweight and breathable fabric would be appropriate for a summer outdoor wedding.
Set a budget for the tablecloths.
You have to choose a tablecloth that is easy to clean and maintain.
A wedding guest must follow certain etiquette when handling white linen tablecloths. Find the dos and don'ts mentioned below:
- You can use a table napkin protect your cloth from stains.
- Place your cotton napkins on your lap before the meal begins, and use them to wipe your mouth when needed.
- Keep your elbows off the table and avoid reaching over to other guests to grab items.
- Fold your napkin. Then, place it to the left of your plate when you eat.
- Don't tuck your napkins cloth into your shirt or collar.
- Don't shake or snap your napkin to unfold it.
- Don't use your fingers to pick up utensils or food.
- Don't place items besides your plate, utensils, and glass on the cloth tablecloth.
You can follow these simple guidelines to ensure a smooth and respectful dining experience for everyone at the wedding.
Try a discount coupon from All Cotton and Linen. These coupons give customers more offers at All Cotton and Linen.