|Size||63X109" and 63X126"|
|Color||Aqua Blue and White|
- Buffalo Plaid Tablecloth - Checkered Tablecloth seats 8-10 People reusable and machine washable tablecloth made with cotton fabric.
- Aqua Blue & White Checkered Tablecloth - Cotton tablecloth Rectanglue Oversized checkered tablecloths measure Size 63x109 and 63x126 Tablecloth Hand-stitched with cotton and you can hold it easily. To enhance the look, we have made the Cotton checked tablecloths with checkboxes (2 inches) sporting light blue and cream flavor.
- Aqua Plaid Tablecloth - Our Plaid Cotton Tablecloths used for Thanksgiving, Winter, dinner parties, weddings, banquets, holiday entertaining, restaurants, Halloween, Christmas parties, catering, and everyday use. Buffalo Checkered Tablecloth - Our Plaid table cloth is machine washable, reusable, and resistant to dirt. So, you can use them without any hassles.
- Cotton Table Cloths Rectangle - Cotton Plaid Tablecloth With Hemstitched corners for a luxurious look. For good results, we recommend washing them at normal-level water and ironing at 40-degree Celsius.
- Also, check Dishtowels and Napkins.
Uses of Buffalo Plaid Tablecloth:
- Besides being used for everyday purpose, these tablecloths add a different charm when used during the holiday season. You could bring them out for any special occasion, dinners, brunches, potlucks, BBQs, buffets, showers, birthdays, catering purposes.
- And if you are someone who loves enjoying sipping beverages outdoors amid the greens, then you must have one spread on the outdoor table as well.
- When the user is so varied, then the chances of the tablecloth getting dirty is also high. You need not worry about that as these tablecloths are machine washable at normal temperature water in a gentle cycle followed by a tumble dry.
- For better results, you can iron them at 40 degree Celsius and there you are ready once again to sport the cotton, environmentally friendly, reusable buffalo check tablecloth.
Why Should We Use Eco-Friendly Products?
- Did you know toxic metals like cadmium and lead used in manufacturing plastic bags leach out and contaminate the foodstuffs we carry in them. Because of the non-biodegradable and impervious nature of plastics, if disposed of in the soil, they could arrest the recharging of groundwater aquifers.
- The single-use plastics are a huge threat to the environment. Each time it is discarded after use it keeps accumulating and continues to choke the earth. According to a report, by 2050 plastic will be responsible for up to 13% of the total carbon budget.
- Using eco-friendly products is not a fad. It’s a way of life which sooner or later will be adopted by all. There will be no option but to imbibe these miraculous products into our daily lives to restore the environmental balance.
- Being recyclable and chemical-free these cotton products will help us to improve the quality of the land, prevent water contamination, and conserve biodiversity.
Picture didn’t do this tablecloth justice. Absolutely beautiful! Gave each daughter as Christmas gifts, and the loved them!
True to the color advertised. It's beautiful. Will definitely order from them again. All cotton and linen 5 stars
Still needs a post-dryer ironing to look it’s best, but compliments formal and casual tablescape well.
Linen feel, haven’t washed it yet but it seems pretty durable and nicely made. Color is more ark blue checkered than grey
Great fabric. Vibrantfuschia color
This is huge, awesome quality and I am so excited to have a piece that I will use forver. The color is perfect, is thick and heavy. I love it.
These table cloths were exactly as described. They are thick cloths (not easily ripped or torn) and can be washed in the washer. We used them for a women's retreat and they were exactly what we needed! Great quality at a great price as well.
Very well made. Heavy cloth. Does wrinkle when washed and dried.
Beautiful tablecloths. So glad I bought the pink and white tablecloths. Fun to decorate with! They set a very pretty table.