COUNTRY STRIPED TABLECLOTH:
Some things are functional, while others are ornamental. Striped Tablecloths are both. It not just covers the surface and protects your table from the scratches and the spills, but it adds warmth, color and a pattern to your home.
There are a range of designs available these days but not quite sure how environmentally friendly the fabrics are. Keeping the growing environmental concerns, with regards to the individual health and protection of the diversified ecosystem.
We at All Cotton and Linen have designed the Country Tablecloths with cotton fabric. When we are all so concerned about the food we will consume, we should extend the similar concern to the tablecloths on which we are consuming the meals.
Some patterns never go out of style. And one such style is the Country Stripe. The team at All Cotton and Linen is excited about each product they design and create. And we were quite thrilled to work with the Country Stripes on the tablecloths.
- Navy Blue and White Striped Tablecloth
- Red and White Striped Tablecloth
Being environmentally conscious and aware, we have crafted the Country Stripe Tablecloth cotton. White being the base, we have stuck to two primary colors for these tablecloths – red and white stripes and navy blue and white stripes.
You can choose between the two-color combinations depending upon your home décor. Even though we have added pattern and colors to make the tablecloths look more attractive, we have stuck to our philosophy of crafting only natural products that will cause no harm to the environment.
Basis the size of your dining table, you can choose the size that fits your need. It is available in 63x109 and 63x126. Prolonged use of these tablecloths can be done without worrying. The tablecloth is hemstitched in rounded corners to enhance reliability.
The package contains one tablecloth which has a seamless one-piece design. Experience the difference in your home once you spread these cotton tablecloths.
USES OF COUNTRY STRIPE TABLECLOTH:
Our tablecloths are perfectly woven for everyday use. These when used during the holiday season, adds a different charm to the celebration.
You could bring them out for any special occasion, dinners, brunches, potlucks, BBQs, buffets, showers, birthdays, catering purposes.
And if you are someone who loves enjoying sipping beverages outdoors amid the greens, then you must have one spread on the outdoor table as well.
When the use is so varied, then the chances of the tablecloth getting dirty is also high. You need not worry about that as these tablecloths are machine washable at normal temperature water in a gentle cycle followed by a tumble dry.
For better results you can iron them at 40 degree Celsius and there you are ready once again to sport the cotton, environmentally friendly, reusable Country Stripe tablecloth.
WHY ECO-FRIENDLY PRODUCTS?
- Did you know toxic metals like cadmium and lead used in manufacturing plastic bags leach out and contaminate the food stuffs we carry in them. Because of the non-biodegradable and impervious nature of plastics, if disposed in the soil, they could arrest the recharging of ground water aquifers.
- The single use plastics are a huge threat to the environment. Each time it is discarded after use it keeps accumulating and continues to choke the earth. According to a report, by 2050 plastic will be responsible for up to 13% of the total carbon budget.
- Using eco-friendly products is not a fad. It’s a way of life which sooner or later will be adopted by all. There will be no option but to imbibe these miraculous products into our daily lives to restore the environmental balance.
- Being recyclable and chemical free these organic products will help us to improve the quality of the land, prevent water contamination, and conserve biodiversity.