Blue Kitchen Towels Set - Blue Black and White Dish Towel - Set of 3 - (18 x 28)
Regular price $14.99 Sale price
Available for USA, UK, and France
Money Back Guarantee
We will issue a full refund, No questions asked
Share this Product
|Color||Blue, black and white|
- VALUE PACK: Blue and White Tea Towels Kitchen Dish Towels Set made with 100% cotton. Black Plaid cotton kitchen dishcloths are a great value for your kitchen and household cleaning needs.
- PERFECT DISH CLOTHS: A Set of 3 pre-shrunk & oversized dishtowels tackle all of your dryings and cleaning Checked kitchen towels.
- The cotton kitchen towels can be used at parties, home decors, and kitchen wipes.
- Black Checked Dish Towel: The whole set of Plaid cotton dishtowels are made durable, reliable and would come for long term with proper maintenance.
- EASY CARE LONG-LASTING: Dishcloths and kitchen hand towels are machines washable. Wash with cold water, gentle cycle & tumble dry low. Low iron if needed.
- Also, check Blue and White Tablecloth and Napkin.
USES OF BUFFALO CHECK DISH TOWEL:
- Plaid Tea Towel The use of dish towels is not restricted to wiping the dishes.
- Black Plaid Cloth kitchen towels It could be used to absorb spillage, handling hot pans, for wiping the kitchen slab, the containers which often get stained while cooking and most importantly your hands which is very important to be clean when you are cooking.
- This value pack of three buffalo checked dish towels is an important addition to your kitchen.
- The buffalo check dish towels can be used as kitchen towels or tea towels as well and can be helpful while hosting parties.
- No matter what you call them, they are an absolute necessity for all your drying and cleaning tasks in the kitchen.
WHY SHOULD WE USE ECO-FRIENDLY PRODUCTS?
- Did you know toxic metals like cadmium and lead used in manufacturing plastic bags leach out and contaminate the foodstuffs we carry in them. Because of the non-biodegradable and impervious nature of plastics, if disposed of in the soil, they could arrest the recharging of groundwater aquifers.
- The single-use plastics are a huge threat to the environment. Each time it is discarded after use it keeps accumulating and continues to choke the earth. According to a report, by 2050 plastic will be responsible for up to 13% of the total carbon budget.
- Using eco-friendly products is not a fad. It’s a way of life which sooner or later will be adopted by all. There will be no option but to imbibe these miraculous products into our daily lives to restore the environmental balance.
- Being recyclable and chemical free these cotton products will help us to improve the quality of the land, prevent water contamination, and conserve biodiversity.