STRIPED KITCHEN TOWELS:
The use of dish towels can be traced back to the 18th century. A kitchen is literally an incomplete place without the presence of handy dish towels. Whether you are a person who is usually in a rush or a person who is careful about the way things are done, then dish towels are a must for you.
It’s only a well-managed and organized kitchen that can churn out lip-smacking dishes. Each article plays an important role in it, including the very useful and absorbent dish towels, you cannot give a miss.
We are always concerned about the kind of food we are consuming. Are we equally concerned about the home essentials we are using daily? Are they adding to the environmental damage? Look no further. The French Stripe dish towels from the All Cotton and Linen will put your concerns to rest.
Made with cotton, the dish towels are handcrafted with the latest available tools making them soft and durable. This makes the dishtowels soft and durable. The static cotton cloth has been designed in French stripes which makes them look attractive and aesthetic.
- Available in three different colors:
Choose from a range of colors available in a pack of three. Each dish towel measures 18 x 28” which makes it easy for use both for a homemaker or for the chefs at the restaurants. The traditional French stripes will add to the elegance of your home or restaurant.
One of the biggest disadvantages we often face while using cotton cloth is shrinkage. The French Stripe dish towels from the house of All Cotton and Linen have been pre-shrunk to take care of your concerns.
With proper care and maintenance, these dish towels will continue to be your companion for years to come without you having to worry about their look and feel. These dish towels are machines washable. Just make sure to use cold water, on a gentle cycle and tumble dry low. Once dried you could iron them at a low temperature to retain its look.
USES OF FRENCH STRIPED DISH TOWELS:
- The use of dish towels is not restricted to wiping the dishes.
- It could be used to absorb spillage, handling hot pans, for wiping the kitchen slab, the containers which often get stained while cooking, and most importantly your hands which is very important to be clean when you are cooking.
- This value pack of three French Stripe dish towels is an important addition to your kitchen.
- The dish towels can be used as kitchen towels or tea towels as well and can be helpful while hosting parties.
- No matter what you call them, they are an absolute necessity for all your drying and cleaning tasks in the kitchen.
WHY SHOULD WE USE ECO-FRIENDLY PRODUCTS?
- Did you know toxic metals like cadmium and lead used in manufacturing plastic bags leach out and contaminate the foodstuffs we carry in them. Because of the non-biodegradable and impervious nature of plastics, if disposed of in the soil, they could arrest the recharging of groundwater aquifers.
- The single-use plastics are a huge threat to the environment. Each time it is discarded after use it keeps accumulating and continues to choke the earth. According to a report, by 2050 plastic will be responsible for up to 13% of the total carbon budget.
- Using eco-friendly products is not a fad. It’s a way of life which sooner or later will be adopted by all. There will be no option but to imbibe these miraculous products into our daily lives to restore the environmental balance.
- Being recyclable and chemical-free these organic products will help us to improve the quality of the land, prevent water contamination, and conserve biodiversity.